2016 National Patient Safety Foundation Annual Congress
Call for Speaker Abstracts
Submission Deadline: Friday, October 9, 11:59PM ET
The preliminary track topics for the 2016 NPSF Patient Safety Congress were developed through a series of planning calls, an analysis of survey feedback and input from our Board and Planning Committee members. The breakout sessions for the 2016 Congress will be organized around the following topics and can include examples from across the entire health care continuum.
Abstracts will be considered for six (6) track themes. Preferences will be given to proposals that address patient and family engagement, demonstrate sustainability in best practices and innovation. All accepted proposals must identify pragmatic tools and take-a-ways. Submissions from outside the United States are welcome.
- Advancing Safety Science Implementation
This track is designed to address the successful application of safety and improvement science to health care.
Topics could include:
- High reliability, lean, six sigma
- Root cause analysis and action
- Learning from collaboratives such as HENs and regional and state-wide initiatives or PSOs
- Best practices in improving culture and using culture survey data
- Best practices in reducing hospital acquired infections
- Best practices in medication safety
Para acceder al sitio, haga Clic Aquí