Our first Transforming End of Life Care “Share and Learn” Webinar is on Thursday 30 July 2015, 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
This webinar is for colleagues at Hospital Trusts who are part of the Transform Programme and for Trusts who are interested in joining the Transform Programme
- Alison Crawford, Research, Measurement and Evaluation Manager – NHS Improving Quality
- Dr Karen E Groves, Consultant in Palliative Medicine – West Lancs, Southport & Formby Palliative Care Services, Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
- Beverley Goose, Lead Palliative Care and End of Life Nurse – Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Hosted by: Debbie Barnhurst and Susie Peachey, National Improvement Leads for End of Life Care, NHS Improving Quality
Agenda will include:
- National update on the Transform programme including current coverage of Transform sites
- Programme measures – the difference between process and outcome measures and opportunity to share
- Learning from beacon sites – Rapid End of Life Transfer and Advance Care Planning from the AMBER care bundle perspective.
Learning outcomes will include:
- Thoughts on taking Transform and EPaCCS forward
- Tips for making progress in one of the 5 priorities
- Clarity on national measures.
Para acceder al sitio, haga Clic Aquí