Date: July 15, 2015
Time: 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. ET
This free Webinar will discuss how a variety of health care organizations, ranging from a busy primary care clinic in an urban hospital to a network of small clinics in rural communities, have implemented shared decisionmaking in their respective settings.
Objectives of the Webinar include:
- Describe strategies for implementing shared decision making in health care organizations.
- Identify potential challenges to implementing shared decisionmaking and how to overcome them.
- Explain steps that health care organizations should consider in deciding how to implement shared decisionmaking.
- David Arterburn, M.D., M.P.H. Group Health Research Institute.
- Karen Sepucha, Ph.D. and Leigh H. Simmons, M.D. Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Lyle Fagnan, M.D. and Mark Remiker, M.A. Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network, Oregon Health and Science University.